Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Student Supports- Sept. 11 & 25th

On Tuesday Sept. 11, we will explore all of the student supports for our students.   We will continue on the 25th as well.

Here is our presentation entitled Student Supports.

Please think of our learning targets and add questions in the comments below!

Learning Targets:


  • I know our School-wide Tier 2 Interventions
  • I know the PST Process to support my student’s needs.
  • I know the eligibility criteria for ADSIS, Advanced Academics, Young Scholars, and Special education.
  • I understand my job as the classroom teacher to support student needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrate 2019-20

This is a chance you you to celebrate the year.   Please add your celebrations below!!!! Professional Learning-  PLC's co...