Friday, July 7, 2017

A Look into Concord Construction July 7, 2017



I know you may be wondering how the construction is going.  I took a tour yesterday  and want to share with you some photos.   
We are on track and excited and to complete the finishing touches and interior design.   We need to thank Kraus Anderson, Karen Bergman and all of the  teams for their great work to create up to date learning spaces for our students.  I will attend weekly construction meetings and give you updates as I learn from the process.

This is the new entrance and welcome area where our families will be greeted by Judy and Danielle and checked in to the school.  It will be a secured entrance so they will buzz guests in and force all traffic flow through the office during school hours.  



This is my office and the social workers office I believe:)




Here is the staff workroom. 



Here are some other construction views.  
You may recognize the locations better than I do.  I do know the media center is has a beautiful open concept feel.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrate 2019-20

This is a chance you you to celebrate the year.   Please add your celebrations below!!!! Professional Learning-  PLC's co...